The Standard Edition of A-Systems JobView® is slightly "stepped-down" from the Preferred Edition, often used by home builders and smaller commercial contractors. It is a fully integrated accounting program with job costing and all essentail accounting modules.
The following is a brief summary of what the Standard Edition has:
- Job Costing. What JobView is built upon.
- Payroll, with free updating of payroll tax withholding tables.
- Accounts Receivable, with Draw Requests and Automated Billings
- Accounts Payable, with Job and Cost Code tracking.
- Subcontract Management, with Change Order management.
- Contact Management, with the ability to send HTML emails, faxes, and letters.
- Built in Report Generation with literally trillions of potential reports, designed by contractors.
- Bonding Reports, designed by surety bonding companies.
- Document Management, with the ability to "attach" documents, spreadheets, etc.
- Fixed Asset Management, to track depreciation.
- Warehousing, Inventory Management.
- Equipment Costing, tied to Job Costing and Payroll.
- Purchase Orders, for those that use them.
- Electronic Import/Export for data transfers.
- Custom Report Writer, for those required to create "unique" reports.
- CPAs receive a free copy of what their client owns.