The SBA Edition is the scaled-down, basics-only editon of A-Systems JobView®, priced under $100 to be affordable to everyone. It is a fully functional, full-featured accounting program, capable of handling;
Top of the line, professional Job Cost Accounting. In use since 1978, in virtually every type of construction business, coast to coast and border to border in the USA. The Preferred Edition of JobView is used in virtually every type of construction business, coast to coast and border to border in the USA. The largest known user (not everyone shares this information) reports annual revenue in excess of $500 million, with over 700 employees.
The following is brief summary of what the SBA Edition of JobView has:
- Job Costing. What JobView is built upon.
- Payroll, with free updating of payroll tax withholding tables.
- Accounts Receivable, with billings, invoicing, and statements.
- Accounts Payable, with Job and Cost Code tracking.
- Contact Management, with the ability to send HTML emails, faxes, and letters.
- Built in Report Generation with literally billions of potential reports, designed by contractors.
- Bonding Reports, designed by surety bonding companies.
- Document Management, with the ability to "attach" documents, spreadheets, etc.
- Fixed Asset Management, to track depreciation.
- Warehousing, Inventory Management.
- Equipment Costing, tied to Job Costing and Payroll.
- Purchase Orders, for those that use them.
- Electronic Import/Export for data transfers.
- Custom Report Writer, for those required to create "unique" reports.
- CPAs receive a free copy of what their client owns.