August 16, 2011. Boise, ID Cougar Mountain Software announces the release of CMS Professional 2012, including features requested by existing customers, such as now users can update all Multi-Location Inventory locations at once, use Positive Pay to prevent check fraud, and post transactions to a file in all CMS Professional modules. CMS Professional is a complete accounting package, and includes great new add-on products such as the CMS Professional Mobile App and the online storage of iVault Backup. All of the new features added help customers streamline existing processes so they can focus more on their business and less on their accounting.
The new features of CMS Professional 2012 are:
- Paperless posting – Save postings directly to a file of your choice
- Custom Data Query – Select the module, data source file and search criteria. You can sort, filter and export your data to a CSV file from there.
- Update ALL Multi Location Inventory (MLI) Locations – Update all inventories from one location at one time.
- Stock Weight Fields (Also effects Order Entry) – Manually enter weight amounts to each of your stock items.
- Monitor stock quantity - Adjust minimum and maximum quantities for a range of stock items.
- Customized IN Profit Margin Report - Show only oversold items on the profit margin report
- W-2 Preview Report – Preview your W-2s before you file them.
- Employee email address – Include email addresses in your employee information.
- Positive pay in AP – Prevent check fraud! Generate AP check information and send it to your bank so they know that checks are coming to them, and their amount.
- Printing - print Inventory labels directly from the AP Enter Bills and PO Receive POs windows.
- Customized GL Revenue and Expense Report - Show Fund Transfers in Revenue and Expense Report
Director of Product Management, Lori Pennington stated, “With CMS Professional 2012, we did it again! We included various features that will significantly streamline some of your daily or periodic task. For example, you can now quickly search your data in several files to locate a specific record. You can also preview a W-2 report before processing with Aatrix and more!”
To learn more about CMS Professional 2012, contact Cougar Mountain Software at (800)388.3038.
About Cougar Mountain Software (www.cougarmtn.com): Founded in 1982, Boise-based Cougar Mountain Software publishes accounting software, fund accounting software, payroll, and point of sale software and hardware. Cougar Mountain Software has provided the software answer for more than 20,000 national clients across a variety of key industries. Cougar Mountain Software is ranked among the industry’s top PC software developers in the nation.
Contact: Angie Baldwin
(208) 375-4455, ext 165