- Good time to evaluate payroll options for clients
- What are the options that are top contenders?
- Key Questions accountants should consider:
- Who handles the payroll? Client, Accountant, or "shared duties"?
- Use online system or desktop/lan based?
- Does accountant want to "make money" performing payroll services as part of the business focus?
- Does accountant want to "make money" referring payroll service solutions?
- How often does accountant need/want access to payroll data or reports?
- Key recommendations
- Job Costing is good reason to use integrated payroll
- Worker's Comp calculations and accruals is best to outsource
- Awesome Add-on : CPAASP.Com
- Adding a Merchant Account to QuickBooks
- Using online Billing Solutions to improve collections
- Integrating Web Store receipts with QB.
- Awesome Add-on for January
- PayCycle â€“ Special guest -- Julie Lubetkin
- Next Recordings
- Questions or Comments?
- 1-800-456-0864 x2106
Download this Podcast »