2014 Innovation Award Nominee:
Checkpoint Credits and Incentives Pinpointer
As the U.S. economy continues to recover from the Great Recession, governments are incentivizing investment and job creation to stimulate economic growth, resulting in approximately $60 billion in available federal, state and local credits and incentives. Claiming these credits can be difficult and evidence suggests that businesses are not taking advantage of all of the credits and incentives for which they are eligible.
Checkpoint Credits and Incentives Pinpointer is the first integrated tool on the market that has been finely tuned to meet the needs of a Credits and Incentives practitioner. By combining authoritative editorial guidance with sophisticated geo-coding search capability, users can identify zone-based credits for a specific street address, as well as search for federal and state credits by jurisdiction, credit type, or industry.
In short, no other tool brings together location-based searching as well as the ability to search credits by jurisdiction, credit type, or industry type. With this tool tax professionals can:
- Find everything you need to understand the credits and incentives available – all in one place
- Search in ways no other tool can through location-based searching as well as jurisdiction, credit or industry type
- Compare credits between states
- Prioritize credits to maximize savings
- Make the right decisions by comparing and weighing factors between locations
Plus you can also:
- Perform regular ‘look-back’ reviews to see if any provisions have changed
- Easily access more details as needed – including editorial explanations and contact info for administering agencies
- Generate dynamic reports
Click here to see all of the other nominees for the 2014 Innovation Awards.