2014 Innovation Award Nominee:
Acumatica for BPO
Acumatica for BPO enables accounting firms to serve many individual clients using a single deployment of Acumatica cloud ERP—taking advantage of Acumatica’s multi-tenancy to benefit from lower deployment costs while still retaining administrative control over individual clients. With powerful capabilities available anywhere, anytime, on any web-enabled device, Acumatica for BPO can take accounting firms to new heights.
Acumatica for BPO works by organizing information into a single database that is divided into multiple companies, with the account firm providing central administration. Because Acumatica integrates easily with other systems, firms can package Acumatica functionality with their own specialty services to meet the unique requirements of their clients.
Why Acumatica? Acumatica cloud ERP is a comprehensive solution, with extensive capabilities in its Financial Management, Distribution Management, Customer Management, and Project Accounting suites, and is highly-configurable and extensible. All Acumatica suites are web-based, integrate fully with one another, and work on a centralized database.
Acumatica also provides true deployment and payment choice. Choose between an on-premises, hosted, or SaaS deployment, and easily switch between. Pay as you go, or buy the license.
Improved Client Service:
- Deliver faster, more proactive financial guidance with real-time access to up-to-date information on clients.
- With unlimited user licenses, firms can improve collaboration between clients, staff, and anyone else involved.
- Acumatica’s powerful financial management capabilities and reporting enable faster data entry and better analysis for accelerated decision making.
- Reduce manual efforts and eliminate unnecessary back and forth and information sharing with clients by administering their business on the same platform where firms can always access client information and vice versa.
- Provides firms and their clients with the freedom and flexibility to change deployment models as needs change.
Increased Administrative Control:
- Maintain control over all clients’ financials and information from a single dashboard.
- Acumatica for BPO reduce the burden of manual data entry into multiple systems, ensuring there is only one version of the truth.
- Easily generate and share insights using Acumatica’s robust reporting capabilities that provide real-time visibility across all clients.
- Controls and built-in security with bank-level encryption help you maintain regulatory compliance while ensuring clients’ data won’t be compromised.
- More easily manage a large volume of clients via centralized administration and a single dashboard.
New Business Opportunities:
- By administering Acumatica for clients, firms can open up new revenue opportunities with a valuable service add-on.
- By streamlining business process management, Acumatica frees firms up to provide additional services and oversight to clients.
- Easily handle financials and business process for multiple clients without adding new technology or backend infrastructure.
- As a web-based solution, Acumatica enables firms to extend their reach by working with clients virtually anywhere.
Click here to see all of the other nominees for the 2014 Innovation Awards.