The Information Technology Alliance recently announced new members this week during the annual ITA Fall Collaborative. The organization is an independent professional association comprised of most of the nation’s top 30 accounting firms, premier technology consultants and leading technology vendors serving the accounting profession.
The new members announced this week include:
- Bill.com - the home of the fastest-growing business payments network in the nation, enabling 250,000 users to pay and get paid millions of bills worth billions of dollars. TheBill.com Business Payments Network™ brings small-to-medium businesses simple online bill payment, custom invoicing services, unlimited document storage, workflow collaboration, and the ability to access their back office from anywhere via any mobile device.
- Intuit – Intuit’s new Strategic Accounts Team has joined the ITA. This team bolsters Intuit’s commitment to help accounting professional save time and grow their practice. They'll be working with top tier accounting firms to help them and their clients move from desktop to cloud-based solutions including the all new QuickBooks Online.
- Armanino - the largest independent accounting and business consulting firm in California and the 29th largest firm in the United States. They are a reseller and certified implementer of various software packages including Intacct and Microsoft Dynamics and have successfully implemented hundreds of systems for their clients.
- InterDyn Cargas - an employee-owned software and consulting company specializing in two areas: cloud accounting, ERP and CRM software & consulting as well as application development for a broad range of industries; and Cargas Energy, software for fuel delivery and HVAC service companies. We deploy our solutions on premise, in the cloud and on mobile devices.
- BHE Consulting - specializing in Enterprise Software solutions operating in the Cloud or on Premise. Our solutions leverage the best in both Open and Microsoft technologies. We are a full-service Authorized Partner for the leading Cloud Accounting Solution from Intacct, as well as mid-market ERP solutions from Sage Software.
- I-Business Network - a premier Application Service Provider (ASP) for small to medium sized businesses. I-BN supplies complete financial, e-commerce and business process systems to help your business grow and improve efficiency. I-BN provides solutions that deliver on the promise of cloud computing and has unique advantages over generic hosting partners
- NDH Group, Ltd - helping businesses migrate from starter and skywide systems to Intacct and NetSuite with compelling returns. Their seasoned experience as an Intacct Partner, and NetSuite Referral Partner, gives them insight into the right system for you, and how to implement, manage, and optimize their use.
- Porte Brown LLC - combining 60 years of accounting firm expertise with over a decade of proven technology experience. The result is more than 500 technology clients benefitting from business management systems centered around in-depth accounting and industry knowledge.
- FlexPrint - the nation’s leading, privately owned enterprise for Managed Print Services. Our managed IT services and expertise streamlines business workflow for corporate, regional, and remote locations under a single national service level agreement, making your entire enterprise more efficient.
“ITA has for years stood squarely at the intersection of accounting and technology, and one of the chief benefits for our members is the cumulative knowledge and experience shared by practitioners, consultants, and vendors, all of whom participate actively in the organization, “ said Stan Mork, ITA President. “We’re announcing an impressive list of new members who value the heightened relevance of ITA in the accounting technology sector today, as both an ongoing knowledge and information resource, as well as a premier networking organization.”
“ITA is an extremely strong organization serving CPAs directly and indirectly. It is a logical choice for us as we explore additional avenues to work more closely with firms, and develop new and stronger relationships with consultants and other vendors to the CPA profession,” said Rene Lacerte, CEO at Bill.com. “Bill.com constantly strives to improve the experience of our clients and the CPA firms that serve them. Accessing the considerable intellectual and experiential assets of ITA’s combined membership makes perfect sense. We’re looking forward to full participation in this dynamic group.”
“ITA’s commitment to leveraging the value of shared information to better serve the accounting profession is a glove fit with Intuit’s mission of finding new ways to help accountants at all level of practice in meeting the needs of their valued clients,” said Ray Barlow, Senior Strategic Account Leader at Intuit. “We’re very pleased to be participating this week alongside a legitimate Who’s Who in the accounting technology sector, from practitioners and consulting resellers to many of our partners in the vendor community, and certainly look forward to becoming part of the future of ITA.”