FreshBooks, the maker of cloud-based accounting solutions designed for small business owners, announced the launch of its latest Android app for service-based professionals who run their businesses on the go. The Android app joins FreshBooks' full suite of mobile apps, including the award-winning iPhone and iPad apps.
“People go into business to pursue their passion, not to learn accounting,” said Mike McDerment, FreshBooks co-founder and CEO. "FreshBooks for Android is designed to complement the busy lives of small business owners so they can work anywhere without sacrificing functionality or experience.”
FreshBooks for Android is designed specifically to help small business owners get paid faster and save time billing. Users can easily:
- Create and send professional-looking invoices and estimates from anywhere
- Check invoice statuses and instantly see if a client has viewed or paid an invoice
- Capture photos of expense receipts and upload to the cloud for safe keeping
- Run the timer and track time on the go so billable minutes are never lost
- Compare time tracked against project budgets
- Turn address book contacts into FreshBooks Clients that you can invoice in a single click
- Work offline and automatically sync your work once you’re connected to the internet
FreshBooks’ users span the small business landscape, from designers to lawyers to IT professionals to plumbers – really anyone who serves clients with their time and expertise. Whether time tracking from the coffee shop, capturing expenses from the airport lounge or sending an invoice right from the client’s office, FreshBooks for Android can help small business owners touch and tap their way to success.
FreshBooks for Android is available today as a free download on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freshbooks.android