CCH Axcess was awarded a 2013 Innovation Award by CPA Practice Advisor.
Axcess is the only cloud-based modular tax preparation, compliance and firm management solution built from the ground up offering the profession’s most powerful solution for complete firm management. With CCH Axcess at the center of a firm, professionals can accelerate growth, optimize firm operations and advance the firm’s reputation – all with the support of a customized modular solution covering tax and workflow processes. CCH, part of Wolters Kluwer, is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com).
CCH Axcess is the only modern, expandable CPA solution built from the ground up with a core database that unifies the accounting firm’s practice. With integrated modules in a single solution with a single database, customers leveraging CCH Axcess will save thousands of hours of time on routine tasks, enabling them to offer new services and value to clients.
With CCH Axcess, CCH is delivering a cloud solution with an integrated central database that offers a single point of access to handle all tasks associated with the tax process – from return preparation and compliance to file storage and practice. CCH Axcess cloud-based modules include:
- CCH Axcess Tax – The heart of the streamlined, digital tax process — supporting ease of tax preparation with thousands of automatically calculating forms and schedules for federal, state, county and city entities; robust diagnostics; and a state-of-the-art electronic filing system.
- CCH Axcess Document – A feature-rich document management solution to electronically organize and store client source documents, achieving a true digital work environment.
- CCH Axcess Portal – A secure online digital storage center where clients have 24/7 access to their financial documents and the ability to collaborate with firm staff in real-time, at any time.
- CCH Axcess Practice – Providing a full-scale practice management system to monitor staff time, produce invoices and handle all aspects of managing firm operations with ease.
- CCH Axcess Workstream – The full-featured project management solution designed to streamline administrative tasks, such as tracking due dates, identifying key milestones and monitoring project status.
CCH Axcess is also the only complete tax practice application built on a single platform that leverages a single integrated database. The centralized database allows users to:
- View, manage and access all functions through a common dashboard;
- Set up permissions through the administration module;
- Access document management and firm management tools; and
- Improve collaboration with clients.
Firms relying on CCH Axcess also benefit from integrated support from CCH Mobile solutions and Apps – delivering premier CCH content on-the-go through the powerful IntelliConnect research platform. And through CCH’s Open Platform technology, firms can utilize a variety of favorite applications from approved third-party partners that have built integrations with CCH Axcess.
The Power to Grow, Manage, Protect
CCH Axcess is the profession’s most powerful solution specifically designed to help firms grow, manage and protect their business. With the power to maximize firm efficiency and support clients 24/7, CCH Axcess redefines how firms can operate today.
Grow: CCH Axcess helps firms build relationships to grow by enabling new levels of service. The solution’s advanced services platform opens the door to strengthening existing client relationships and attracting new prospects by: elevating communications; supporting collaborative relationships; and enhancing timeliness and value of work.
Manage: Streamlining processes for effective firm-wide management, CCH Axcess also helps professionals better manage their business. CCH Axcess simplifies firm processes by offering a completely integrated software solution that operates on top of a single, centralized database. This means that data seamlessly flows between applications, eliminating manual data entry at any point.
Protect: CCH Axcess also helps manage risk to protect a firm’s reputation as a trusted advisor. CCH’s powerful software helps professionals keep current on changing tax laws and maintain compliance across the board, and also supports users with sophisticated security features to protect clients’ information and the firm’s reputation.