CCH has in place a disaster recovery policy and plan for customers whose businesses and practices have been affected by Hurricane Sandy.
For CCH Research Customers:
- Affected customers will receive free replacement of print products, which are currently produced in print. Products that cannot be replaced because they are out of print or no longer available in the original format will be replaced with a like product. Some exceptions may apply, please contact CCH with questions;
- Upon customer request, CCH will temporarily change their mailing addresses to another address or location not impacted by the storm;
- CCH will provide free online access to CCH IntelliConnect®the most powerful research platform in the tax and accounting industry, until customers are able to accept replacement of their print products;
- All IntelliConnect product IDs and passwords will remain active so customers may continue to access and use web and online subscription products from remote locations; and
- Impacted customers will receive automatic renewal of product subscriptions that end before customers are able to resume their business or practice, so service is uninterrupted and products stay current and complete.
For CCH Software and Product Customers
Assistance includes the following:
- ProSystem fx replacement software, at no charge;
- A temporary license at no cost to access Global fx, the online version of ProSystem fx® Tax, hosted on CCH servers;
- Optional service center printing of tax returns for the remainder of the year, at no charge;
- A temporary hold on mailing of all product updates, newsletters, to our customers located in the affected areas;
- Automatic renewal of licensing agreements that end before customers are able to resume their business or practice, allowing service to remain uninterrupted and products to stay current and complete; and
- Waiver of late fees and any overdue notices.
For these services, affected customers should contact CCH Account Services at 1-800-739-9998 option 1, and then press option 2. Customers may also open an online support ticket by clicking here or visiting support.cch.com/ticket/.
For all other inquiries, general CCH customer support is also available at 1-800-344-3734.