The Sleeter Group has released the educational calendar for its Accounting Solutions Conference, which will be held Oct. 22-24 in Anaheim, CA. The Sleeter Group is the the nation's largest network of small business technology consultants. The Twitter tag for the show is #sleeter2012.
The annual conference, now in its ninth year, focuses on accounting and management technologies for small and mid-sized businesses, with a focus on the relationship between businesses and their public accountant and tax professionals.
In-depth educational sessions (CPE-eligible) at the three day event include opportunities for accountants, tax professionals, bookkeepers and small business technology consultants to receive expert guidance on solutions for their clients and their own practices. More than 60 technology companies will also offer exhibits on the trade show floor.
The full agenda and session descriptions are available on the Sleeter website.
For 2012, cloud technologies will be in the spotlight, with keynotes from Doug Sleeter, Rick Richardson, Randy Johnston, Leslie Shiner, Dan Wernikoff and an executive panel that includes executives from Intuit, Sage, CPA2Biz and Xero.
Among the more than 60 Concurrent Sessions & Speakers are the following:
- Accounting Solutions - Cloud vs. On-Premise - Randy Johnston
- Inspector Gadget - David Cieslak
- Cloud Efficiency to the Rescue - Manage AP and AR in Half the Time - Rene Lacerte
- Using Seminars and Speaking to Grow Your Practice - Michelle Long
- Online Banking Revi$ited - The Beginning of Zero Entry - Karen Siewert
- From Financials to Dashboards - Jennifer Katrulya
- Going Mobile with QuickBooks - Helping Clients Integrate Mobile Technologies - Michelle Long
- Becoming an eCommerce Guru - Jim Savage
- QuickBooks Deep Dive - Charlie Russell
- How QQube Helps QuickBooks Consultants - Chuck Vigeant
- What Differentiates one Inventory Solution from Another? Your Client! - Tim Grant
- Selling Clients on the New Services of Chunkification, Zero Entry, and Collaboration - Sandi Smith Levya
- Security Update 2012 - David Cieslak
Conference Registration Includes...
- 60+ educational sessions to choose from
- Up to 27 units of high quality CPE
- Networking breakfasts, lunches, and receptions
- Solutions Expo showcasing over 60 exhibitors
- New "Facilitated Discussion Sessions"
- Conference Mobile App
- CPE Walking Tours led by Randy Johnston
- Numerous raffle prizes and a chance to win the Conference Grand Prize
- Welcome Registration Mixer Sponsored by Intuit Inc.
- Hello Hollywood! Conference Reception Sponsored by Office Tools Professional
- Pirates of the Caribbean Party: Annual Members' Banquet & Maggie Awards
- Cardio Boot Camp, Morning Yoga
- And much more!
The Sleeter Group is offering discounts on early registration, which has been extended to this Friday, Sept 14.