Wave Accounting, a developer of award winning small business accounting software, has launuched a new collection of tools and features to connect accountants and bookkeepers with Wave's nearly 300,000 small business customers. These tools are the latest addition to the Wave Pro Network, a virtual community of accountants and bookkeepers in public practice who help small businesses with accounting services, bookkeeping and tax preparation.
Features of the Wave Pro Network tools:
- Wave Pro Directory: Hundreds of thousands of Wave users can now search for Wave Pros by location and specific area of expertise, including accounting, bookkeeping, training/consulting and tax preparation.
- Detailed Profile Pages for Pros: Each Wave Pro receives a dedicated profile page, which includes a photo, company logo and detailed description of expertise area, as well as social media integration.
- Wave Community Space: Wave customers can post questions in a Q&A-style forum and receive answers from Wave Pros, as well as other Wave community members.
- Community Engagement: Wave Pros can contribute answers to boost their presence in the community and attract customers to their profile pages; Wave Pros will also receive recognition from the community by getting feedback on their answers.
- Free Promotion for Trusted Pros: The strongest contributions to the Wave Community Forum will be promoted to hundreds of thousands of business owners via email and social media.
Membership in the Wave Pro Network is 100 percent free for qualified accountants and bookkeepers.
"The new, no-cost Wave Pro Network tools enable accountants and bookkeepers to connect and collaborate with Wave's exponentially growing user base in the cloud," says Scott Zandbergen, Vice President of New Products and Professional Network Development at Wave Accounting. "The Wave Pro Directory is an easy-to-use, effective presence on the web. Wave Pros who already have a website will boost their online presence and gain valuable SEO links. Simultaneously, we're making it easy for our end users to find the right Wave Pros for their needs."