Potomac, MD —BizActions, the nation's leading provider of B2B email newsletters for CPA’s, announced the next generation release of the BizActions e-mail newsletter platform. Some of the leading new features and functionality include: complete integration with social media tools like Facebook and Twitter, extended Point of Contact (POC) capabilities, and the addition of several unique newsletter templates.
“As the leading electronic newsletter provider, we are always looking for ways to improve our platform. Many of the new features are the result of emerging trends in the profession, such as the progressive adoption of social media tools,” stated Barry Friedman, CEO at BizActions. “We also added other helpful features that help firms streamline their email communication efforts, like unique subject lines for multiple POCs.”
Select BizActions platform enhancements include:
- Improved System Stability—Improvements support greater system speed and more effective launch processing.
- Share This Link Feature and Social Media Integration—The Share this Link option enables users to post articles within the BizActions platform directly to social media sites. Users can also include social media options within their custom newsletter.
- Expanded Template Design Library—complete with added options for unique newsletter formatting.
- Point of Contact (POC) Customization—Allows for unique subject lines, greetings, and content headers for multiple POCs. The system also supports custom design colors and social media options for each POC newsletter.
- Next Article Highlight Feature—Within the content center, users can now see the next article in line to be delivered within a given category.
For an extended list of BizActions Platform enhancements, please visit the website at www.bizactions.com.
About BizActions, LLC
Headquartered outside of Washington DC, BizActions provides professional service firms with customized, content-rich email newsletters and a host of other helpful SaaS applications to improve communication efforts with clients, prospects, partners, and team members. Delivered through an innovative and powerful electronic business development platform, BizActions easy-to-use integrated suite of applications helps firms generate new business, increase name recognition, enhance cross-sales opportunities, and position themselves as experts. For more information on BizActions visit BizActions.com or call 866.240.8477.