- Sales & Use Tax Portfolios in which leading experts analyze sales tax information by topic, fostering understanding and allowing practitioners to learn from their experience.
- Sales & Use Tax Navigator provides state-by-state coverage written by expert practitioners that goes beyond the basic summaries of the law. Organized by state, practitioners can find quick answers to state-specific questions with appropriate citations to primary source. Coverage includes Tax Rates, Taxable Base, Taxation of Service, Bundled Transactions, Filing Requirements, Taxation of Leases, and much more.
- Sales & Use Tax Chart Builder enables practitioners to custom-build easy-to-read charts on tax rates, tax base, tax on services, exemptions, etc., including full citations to the supporting law (with links) and references to further analysis. Charts can be edited, exported, and saved.
- Sales & Use Tax Monitor offers subscribers daily news covering all sales tax developments and future changes to sales and use tax rates as they’re approved. Subscribers can receive email highlights, personalize alerts by state and topics, and get notification when tax rates change.
- Sales & Use Rate Finder allows subscribers to search thousands of state and local tax rates by zip code, city, county, and state. Users can export sales tax rates via email by selecting jurisdictions and schedule frequency in a variety of formats.
“Building the Premier State Tax Library has been about serving customer needs by leveraging BNA’s core strengths,” says Darren McKewen. “BNA provides the most practitioner-focused analysis, the largest team of correspondents providing the timeliest and most extensive news coverage, and the best tools to streamline and reduce research time.”
BNA’s Premier State Tax Library is featured on the BNA Tax & Accounting Center. For more information, call 800.372.1033, or go to http://www.bnatax.com/Premier-State-Tax-p7882.
About BNA Tax & Accounting
BNA Tax & Accounting is the foremost source of tax and accounting research, news, practice tools, and guidance for tax attorneys, CPAs, corporate tax managers, estate planners, and financial accountants. For more than 50 years, BNA Tax & Accounting has offered practitioners expert insights and guidance on every significant issue in tax and accounting planning and compliance. Written by practitioners for practitioners, BNA’s award-winning Portfolios offer topic-driven, in-depth guidance on transactions designed to help tax professionals achieve new levels of excellence and client service. For more information about our products and services, visit BNA Tax & Accounting online at www.bnatax.com.