IRS Chief Fired Over Targeting of Conservative Nonprofits
President Obama announced during a press conference at about 5:30 on Thursday evening that the Treasury Secretary had asked for, and received, the resignation of the acting Commissioner of...
- Thomson Reuters makes big indirect-tax announcement for businesses doing global trade
- IRS says the focus on conservative groups was mistake limited to one office
- International Firm Names New Partner-in-Charge of Pennsylvania Office
- New 'Flex Reporting' offers deeper financial insight for accounting & business management
- New I-9 form has many small businesses unprepared
News • May 9th, 2013
- 2013 federal income tax tables released
News • January 15th, 2013
- Are Problems with Whistleblower Program the Next IRS Controversy?
News • May 17th, 2013
- Printable Version of 2013 I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
Document • May 9th, 2013
- 2012 Review of Drake Software — Drake Tax
Article • March 27th, 2012
- 2012 Review of Professional Tax Preparation Systems (Traditional Compliance)
Article • March 22nd, 2012
- May 2013 »
- CPA Practice Advisor covers today's technology for tomorrow's firm.
Cover Story »