You may be missing out on the best way to get real feedback from your clients. Likewise, your clients might be missing out on the same information from their customers.
The secret to finding out what they think about you? Ask them.
"The thing is, lots of businesses ask about personal infromation, while deglecting more important questions, " according to Daniela Baker, who writes for WorkAwesome.
The key topics she suggests asking customers:
- How did you find out about us?
- What would you do if we disappeared?
- What helped you decide to buy from us?
- Do you think you'll shop more or less with us in the future?
- Who do you see as our major competitors?
- How have our products or services made your life better, easier or more fun?
These may all seem like very basic questions, but they get at the heart of the matter: What motivates your customers. And that information is much more useful than industry-wide data or statistics.
More at WorkAwesome.