Tax & Accounting Technology Innovation Awards
The Innovation Awards are the pinnacle of recognition for technology vendors serving the tax and accounting profession. Each year, a total of five awards are awarded based upon nominations received online and via mailed-in forms. T
he awards are not ranked or divided into categories. Instead, all nominated products and services that meet the submission requirements have the opportunity to be selected for any of the five awards. Award recipients will be decided by the Award Committee, which is comprised of the editorial staff at CPA Practice Advisor, thought leaders among the profession, and the publication's Editorial Advisory Board. Board members include accounting and tax professionals from various sized firms across the country who are engaged in a variety of practice areas.
There is a nomination processing fee and multiple nominations for the same product or service are not permitted. The selection process is determined by the subjective opinions of the members of CPA Practice Advisor's Awards Committee and Editorial Advisory Board and does not use outside votes or user testimonials during the process.
Award nominations will be initially screened for compliance with the following conditions of eligibility for the awards. Those not meeting these conditions will be removed from the nominee pool. The awards will be presented during a special ceremony at the 2013 California Accounting and Business Show & Conference (www.flaggmgmt.com/ca/) in Los Angeles on June 3, 2013.
Nominated products/services must:
- Be commercially available (no Beta versions)
- Have verifiable paying users
- Be less than two years old (Note: Significant new modules or features, or programs that have undergone a major revision or version change are eligible, regardless of longevity of overall product.)
- Be directly marketed to the tax and accounting profession
- A representative from winning companies must be present at the awards ceremony. (Winners will be notified in advance.)
The Nomination Period is now closed for the 2013 Innovation Awards. It will re-open in February 2014.