Going on Vacation? Take Us Along With You (Registration required to view this article.) Tax season may just be starting, but if you’re one of the many professionals who takes a well-earned vacation after filing the last of your client returns and extensions, now’s the perfect time to plan...
To access the remainder of this piece of premium content, you must be registered with CPA Practice Advisor. Already have an account? Login
Register in seconds by connecting with your preferred Social Network.
Complete the registration form.
Going on Vacation? Take Us Along With You
(Registration required to view this article.)
Tax season may just be starting, but if you’re one of the many professionals who takes a well-earned vacation after filing the last of your client returns and extensions, now’s the perfect time to plan it, since it’ll give you something to look forward to as you work late into those March and April nights.
Take CPA Practice Advisor with you, and you’ll have something else to look forward to:
A chance to win a $1,500 travel voucher for your next trip.
Contest Entry Link Below - Deadline: May 31, 2012
Whether you’re heading to sun-drenched beaches, the mountains, flying abroad, cruising the sea, heading to Disney World or any other vacation destination local or far (even your backyard), remember to pack the latest issue of CPA Practice Advisor or NSA Practice Advisor, or check us out online for the latest reviews, columns and features on your tablet device.
Send in a picture of yourself holding your magazine or a tablet device showing the www.CPAPracticeAdvisor.com website, and then add some general information, and you’ll be entered to win a $1,500 travel voucher. Submitted photos may be used in the magazine, in our digital version, on our website or promoted via social media. Individuals submitting photos may also be selected to be profiled in a feature article.
Tax season won’t last forever, so make your travel plans soon… and remember:
Take CPA Practice Advisor with you!
=========== HOW TO ENTER ===========
By entering the contest, you agree to the terms and conditions in the rules below. To enter, email the photo as an attachment to: PhotoContest@cpapracticeadvisor.com. Be sure to include your full name, address, phone and contact information, along with the location of the photo and identify any other people in the picture with you. Remember, either the magazine or the online edition on your tablet must be in the photo, too.
Contest Rules and Requirements:
- Contest Period: Contest entries, with photos attached, must be received after Dec. 15, 2011 and prior to the Deadline of May 31, 2012, at 7 pm Central Time.
- How to Enter Contest: Only one entry may be made per person. Entries must be submitted via the email address provided, and must include an attached photo that includes the person submitting the photo AND a visible and recognizable print copy of either CPA Practice Advisor magazine or NSA Practice Advisor magazine, OR an internet-enabled tablet device showing the homepage of CPAPracticeAdvisor.com, plus: Name, Address, Daytime Phone, Email, Employer, Location of Photo.
- Winner Selection Process: One winner from all qualified entries will be randomly selected from all qualified entries, and that person will be announced in the July issue. Submitted photo entries will be judged subjectively by the staff and editorial advisory board of CPA Practice Advisor.
- Prize: One (1) travel gift voucher or gift card valued at $1,500 will be awarded to the selected winner. Odds of winning depend upon total number of entries received.
- Eligibility: Staff, contributing writers and other persons affiliated with CPA Practice Advisor or its parent company Cygnus Business Media are not eligible for entry. Likewise, staff of technology vendors that market to the tax and accounting profession are not eligible for entry. The publisher of CPA Practice Advisor will be the final judge of an inidividual's eligibility to participate in this contest.
- Use of Likeness/Photo: CPA Practice Advisor will have the right to use submitted photos and information in print, digital, online and social media activities. A release to use this information may be required for delivery of prize.
- Use of Data: CPA Practice Advisor may share submitted data, but not photos, with its partners.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by phone and/or email by June 8, 2012.