If users already own a domain, they do their own maintenance and point the DNS record to AccountantsWorld. Custom DNS records are available. Email is available, but not required, and users can maintain their own exchange servers. Five email accounts are included, and each email account supports up to 10GB of storage and attachments up to 50MB. An unlimited number of email aliases and forwards can be created, and other tools include full anti-spam configurable controls, a calendar and group email broadcasting. Email delivery is done through a GUI-friendly webmail interface, Outlook and other POP3 email clients, as well as with smartphones that support POP3, SMTP or IMAP interfaces. Users can export client information and use it with other email marketing tools, including Constant Contact and Sage eMarketing. Users can also incorporate (iframe) any blog engine to a webpage. Facebook widgets and Twitter buttons are allowed, as well.
- Expanded and improved library of templates provides unlimited combinations. Animated banners support user-designed custom text.
- Headers, footers, background color, fonts of the menus, texts and URLs can be customized.
- Includes graphics library and custom images.
- Tax organizer collects client data online and stores it for reference and updating. Data can be uploaded directly into tax software.
- Appointment scheduler integrates with the Practice Relief and includes an email reminder feature.
- Client portals and online solutions can be added.
- Free multipoint checkup and site review for completeness and aesthetics.
- Users have direct access to all AccountantsWorld cloud applications. Cloud drive/shared file storage that maps to a drive letter is available with an add-on program called CyberCabinet.
- All merchant services that support HTML are included in eCommerce. PayPal and iTransact are compatible.
With its many user-rich features, Website Relief is a capable competitor to other website building providers. AccountantsWorld has a strong company history with the profession, and offers a simple yet powerful interface and good integration with other applications.
Summary & Pricing
With its many user-rich features, Website Relief is a capable competitor to other website building providers. AccountantsWorld has a strong company history with the profession, and offers a simple yet powerful interface and good integration with other applications. Website Relief setup is free with an annual cost of $595 per year or $59 per month. A standard directory listing in the AccountantsWorld Directory of Accounting Professionals is included in the price. Users may also purchase the Gold Directory listing ($395) with enhanced top-of-page listing or opt for Premier Web Services, with site design and updating services offered at $99 per hour.