Clearly, this review cannot cover all areas that may be important to retail business owners. A visit to the various product websites is always vital, as additional information, downloads and system demos are frequently available. Reading these reviews, visiting the respective websites, spending some time talking to the vendors and asking for references for those on your short list can help make the final decision to purchase a new POS system just a little easier.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Related Articles
- AccuPOS Point of Sale Provides POS Options
- AccuPOS Point of Sale is a stand-alone product designed to integrate with a variety of accounting programs including QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise; Sage Peachtree Complete, Premium and Quantum; Sage Simply Accounting; Sage BusinessWorks; and Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200.
- NetSuite OnSite Gives Solution for Multi-Location Retailers
- OnSite POS for NetSuite, from OnSite Software, offers a comprehensive retail solution for current NetSuite users. Designed specifically for NetSuite, OnSite POS offers real-time integration with other NetSuite modules, eliminating time-consuming duplicate transaction entry and reporting lags.
- PDG Software Offers eShopping Cart Integration for QuickBooks
- Users of QuickBooks who are in the market for a robust e-commerce shopping cart interface may want to take a look at PDG Software, the makers of shopping cart and e-commerce software designed to integrate with QuickBooks products.